Many are struggling with weight issues, facing some disease or a serious medical condition.
With simple lifestyle changes you can help prevent and even correct many common diseases.
It is our goal to educate you on health principles and lifestyle changes so that you can know how to make good decisions, and continue to maintain your results – for life!
- Learn How To Prevent/Correct Disease's
- Lower Bad Cholesterol Naturally
- Learn How To Use Natural Remedies & Hydrotherapy
- Eat Your Way Thin
- Ask Us Your Health Related Questions
80% of people with Diabetes die from Hypertension-Heart Problems.
Don't be part of this percentage.
Learn simple lifestyle changes and more here that can reverse this and many other outcomes.
"Disease never comes without a cause. The way is prepared and disease invited by disregard of the laws of health."
"Disease is an effort of nature to free the system from conditions that result from a violation of the laws of health."
"The first thing is to ascertain the true character of the sickness (which law was violated)
and then go to work intelligently to remove the cause and correct the problem."
The most advanced civilizations have the highest rates of cancer because the people live artificial lives...Click to read more: You need to exercise temperance in all things.
It is impossible for you to increase spiritual strength while your appetite and passions are not under
The brains nerve energy is benumbed and almost paralyzed
by over eating.
Warning Warning Warning
Some foods contain additives that are poisonous to our bodies.
We should avoid these at all costs!
Did you know that God requires that we take care of our bodies because He dwells there? I Corinthians 3:16-17 tells us: "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy: for the temple of God is holy,
which temple ye are."
- Did you know that milk sensitivity is the most common food allergy in America? Sixty percent of Americans are allergic to milk,which is one of the leading causes of sinus and upper respiratory problems.
- Did you know that leukemia in dairy cattle is rampant? Cancer viruses are secreted into the milk from the bloodstream of the infected animal.
- Did you know that only animal products contain harmful cholesterol?
- Did you know that sugar robs the nerves of B vitamins, and minerals leaving you nervous, irritable and deficient of minerals needed?
- Did you know that sugar increases the blood fat levels and has a clogging effect on the body? Sugar plays a significant role in the build-up of cholesterol, which can block arteries.
- Did you know that chocolate causes headaches,central nervous system irritation, general or localized itching, depression and anxiety?
- Did you know that sugar weakens the white cells which furnish our main line of defense against invading germs?
- Did you know that a high-fiber, low-fat diet helps prevent cancer, and a host of other illnesses and diseases?
True temperance involves avoiding everything that is harmful to our bodies.
And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come"...
Our lives cannot be acceptable to God unless we are temperate in all things.
"And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway".
1 Corinthians 9:25-27 KJV
We must preserve our bodies blameless unto the coming of the LORD.
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ".
1 Thessalonians 5:23 KJV
When we live in this manner, God is pleased with us,- and I must please my God.
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31 KJV